- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese and dressing in medium bowl; stir in all remaining ingredients except crackers.
- Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate or shallow dish.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through. Serve warm with crackers.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- USE YOUR MICROWAVE
- Instead of baking the prepared spread, microwave it instead. Assemble dip as directed in shallow microwaveable dish. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 min. or until heated through. Serve as directed.
- Prepare using your favorite variety of TRISCUIT Crackers, such as TRISCUIT Thin Crisps.
Per Serving: 114 calories; 8.2 4.7 4.9 24 239 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
This dip was a great hit!!I was in charge of snacks for our Lions club meeting and since St Patrick's Day is this weekend thought we should have food celebrating it. I remembered a friend makin...
Good. I also rinsed kraut with water and drained. Helps reduce sodium a bit.
Simple to prepare, and got raves at a Christmas party. Was asked for the recipe by several people.
Loved it - didn't change a thing. I didn't have the salad dressing so found a recipe on All Recipe which was great.
First I've made this and it was really good! Only added a little more Thousand Island dressing, otherwise followed the recipe as it is written. Will definitely make this again!
Yummy and easy. Prepared as written, this was a hit at our Christmas Eve party!