Ingredients35 m servings 240
- Scrub potatoes and cut in half or quarters, if larger. In a medium saucepan, cover potatoes with cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat; season water with salt. Reduce heat and boil gently for about 15 min or until potatoes are tender. Drain and transfer to a large bowl; let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, make Dressing: in a blender, combine cream, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper; puree until smooth. With motor running, pour in lemon juice. Add yogurt and pulse to blend. Let stand for 5 min or until thickened.
- Add half of the Parmesan cheese and bacon (if using) to potatoes and pour in dressing; toss gently to coat. Just before serving, add lettuce and toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Save time and effort by buying pre-cooked sliced bacon.
- Use a plain, Balkan style yogurt with no added gelatin for the best texture.
- To pack this for lunch, keep the lettuce separate and toss it in just before you're going to eat it.
Per Serving: 240 calories; 8.5 33 9 25 448 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Easy and yummy! "10% milk" is half-and-half. I substituted evaporated milk.
I really like to use plain yoghurt and a touch of lemon juice instead of mayonnaise and everyone enjoys my potato salad. I also use ground black pepper which is healthier. Thank you for this lo...
Made this at a get together this past weekend and it was delicious!!! I will definitely be using this again and will never buy Caesar dressing again. It's so easy to make.