Spring Veggie Pizza Appetizer
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 68 cals
Original recipe yields 32 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll each package of dough into 2 rectangles. Press onto bottom and up sides of 15x10x1-inch pan, firmly pressing seams and perforations together to seal.
- Bake 11 to 13 min. or until golden brown; cool.
- Mix reduced-fat cream cheese, dressing and seasonings until well blended; spread onto crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Substitute chopped cucumbers and/or chopped red peppers for one or more of the chopped vegetables.
- Substitute KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise for MIRACLE WHIP Salad Dressing.
Per Serving: 68 calories; 3.3 g fat; 7.8 g carbohydrates; 1.3 g protein; 1 mg cholesterol; 151 mg sodium. Full nutrition