Ingredients55 m servings 65
- Mix first 5 ingredients until well blended. Brush 1 phyllo sheet lightly with butter; top with 2 more phyllo sheets, lightly brushing each layer with some of the remaining butter. Place remaining phyllo between sheets of plastic wrap; set aside.
- Spread 1/5 of the spinach mixture along one short side of phyllo stack. Fold in long sides of phyllo; roll up from one short side to make log. Repeat with remaining phyllo sheets and spinach mixture. Brush with remaining butter. Make small cuts in tops of logs at 1-inch intervals. Place in large freezer-weight resealable plastic bags or wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Freeze up to 3 months. When ready to bake, remove desired number of logs from freezer. Refrigerate, tightly wrapped, several hours or overnight until thawed. Unwrap, then place on baking sheet. Bake in 375 degrees F oven for 25 min. or until golden brown. Cool 5 min. Transfer to cutting board. Use serrated knife to cut each log into 6 slices.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- STORAGE KNOW-HOW
- Leftover phyllo sheets can be wrapped tightly and refrozen.
- HOW TO PREPARE WITH 18X14-INCH PHYLLO SHEETS
- Use a total of 9 phyllo sheets, spreading 1/3 of the filling on each stack of 3 sheets and rolling up each stack to make a total of 3 logs. Freeze and bake as directed. Cut each log into 10 slices to serve.
- Omit butter. Spray phyllo sheets with cooking spay instead of brushing with the melted butter.
Per Serving: 65 calories; 3.9 5.9 2.2 15 129 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
This is excellent and a family favorite. I made just slight changes to make it a little lighter and less points. I add some fresh spinach I usually have around about 1 cup chopped, and butter...
I made these for my bf and he loved them. The next time I made them I brought them to work and everybody was asking for the recipe!
Excellent - easy and they freeze well. I'm going to add some mushrooms next time.
Crunchy, creamy delicious. I added black pepper, a dash of allspice to keep it Greek..wonderful party appetizer.
Crowd pleaser. Simple and easy and handles substitutions well...I forgot to buy cream cheese! So used yogurt, cottage cheese and some cream because thats what I had! I also added sautéed mushr...
I had to make a couple small changes but otherwise made as written. The tub of feta I got was 5 oz so I used it all. I was unable to get the garden cream cheese so I used regular and I added a l...