Ingredients6 h 15 m servings 392 cals
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix cookie crumbs, 1 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- Melt 4 oz. white chocolate as directed on package. Beat plain PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, shave remaining white chocolate into curls.
- Spoon PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE into medium bowl; stir until creamy. Add COOL WHIP; whisk until blended. Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with white chocolate curls and raspberries.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Need a sweet treat to serve a crowd? Try this rich, creamy dessert! Since it serves 16 people, it easily fits the bill.
- Try preparing with PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE Dark Chocolate.
- HOW TO PRESS CRUMB MIXTURE ONTO BOTTOM OF PAN TO MAKE CRUST
- Use bottom of dry measuring cup to easily press crumb mixture onto bottom of pan.
Per Serving: 392 calories; 26.7 g fat; 34.1 g carbohydrates; 5.8 g protein; 101 mg cholesterol; 295 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Perfect go to cheesecake! Very easy to make! I did a graham cracker crust instead and had different toppings that each individual could add as well as homemade whip cream!
Love this cheese cake recipe. What do you do now that they don't sell Indulgence anymore? I make a chocolate type mousse with cream cheese. I wonder what others do.
Found this recipe a few years ago on the Kraft website. It is now my go-to Cheesecake recipe...it's by far THE best cheesecake recipe I've had.
I have been making this cheesecake for years! I very much miss the chocolate mousse since they discontinued the indulgence cream cheese. but I use this cheesecake recipe as a base for many flavo...
This recipe was amazing!! It was such a favorite. Then Philadelphia discontinued the Indulgence product. Why!?! This recipe came up today in my daily recipes email. I was saddened and confused a...