Ingredients20 m servings 455
- Whisk soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, cayenne pepper, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl. Add shrimp to bowl; gently stir to coat shrimp completely. Set aside to marinate at least 5 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and shake off any excess. Discard remaining marinade.
- Grill shrimp until bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 455 calories; 29.7 7.1 39.9 345 2203 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Quick and easy recipe with big flavour. I had to leave out the cayenne because we have a heat wimp in the house. I have to admit I was doubting that 5 minutes would be long enough to marinate bu...
This was a really wonderful and flavorful preparation for grilled shrimp! I marinated this for about 1 1/2 hours and prepared as written. Only tweak I'll make next time is a little less oil, r...
Easy to make and no changes. I served it over jasmati rice and oriental stirfry vegetables!
Really loved these. Recipe was bang on, flavour was amazing. I marinaded them for 1 1/2 hours and cooked as directed. I didn't make any changes, they are wonderful as written.
This is an excellent marinate! I placed skewered prawns on a plate and brushed both sides with the marinate five minutes before they were barbecued. The prawns had a beautifully subtle flavor o...
Definitely a keeper. I used 1/2 t. of ground ginger instead of fresh. Loved the kick!