Ingredients40 m servings 295 cals
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine chicken, Cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, butter, and hot sauce in a bowl. Scoop about 1 tablespoon chicken mixture onto the center of each wonton wrapper; fold wontons in half and press to seal. Arrange wontons on a baking sheet and freeze for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Fry in preheated oil until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 18.7 g fat; 18.9 g carbohydrates; 12.3 g protein; 38 mg cholesterol; 346 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Sooo good! The star of our dinner! A few things to note. I doubled filling but it made nowhere near 40, honestly they didn't stick around long enough to count! I used water on my finger to moist...
This is super easy and very good. I made it with egg rolls instead of wonton. I didn't put it in the freezer and it came out fine. I also doubled the recipe and it makes 6-8 egg rolls.
Was pretty good. Used Franks buffalo wing sauce in it, and made some with teriyaki sauce too for those who aren't buffalo spicy fans.
Excellent! I used Mozzarella instead of cheddar and a tablespoon plus a few drops of Franks hot sauce. Really a hit for dinner. Made the wonton wrappers from scratch as I could not find them loc...