Ingredients40 m servings 295
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine chicken, Cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, butter, and hot sauce in a bowl. Scoop about 1 tablespoon chicken mixture onto the center of each wonton wrapper; fold wontons in half and press to seal. Arrange wontons on a baking sheet and freeze for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Fry in preheated oil until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 18.7 18.9 12.3 38 346 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Sooo good! The star of our dinner! A few things to note. I doubled filling but it made nowhere near 40, honestly they didn't stick around long enough to count! I used water on my finger to moist...
This is super easy and very good. I made it with egg rolls instead of wonton. I didn't put it in the freezer and it came out fine. I also doubled the recipe and it makes 6-8 egg rolls.
I stuck these in the air fryer instead and they were delicious :)
So yummy!!!! My husband doesn't like ranch or blue cheese so I substituted it with chicken stock to moisten mixture. Came out dry 1st time but added more stock my 2nd time. Came out perfect & I ...
The original recipe is amazing, but the second time we modified it a bit...I put at least a quarter cup of hot sauce in (We like spicy), split the ranch in half and did the other half blue chees...
Was pretty good. Used Franks buffalo wing sauce in it, and made some with teriyaki sauce too for those who aren't buffalo spicy fans.
Excellent! I used Mozzarella instead of cheddar and a tablespoon plus a few drops of Franks hot sauce. Really a hit for dinner. Made the wonton wrappers from scratch as I could not find them loc...