Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 141
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms in butter until softened, about 5 minutes. Transfer mushrooms to a plate and allow to cool.
- Heat another skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir sausage, onion, and garlic until meat is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Drain and discard any excess grease. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and stir in bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning, and parsley.
- Arrange mushrooms gill sides up on prepared baking sheet. Spoon sausage mixture into mushroom caps.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 8.9 7.9 8.5 21 333 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
After reading the only review for this recipe, I decided to not bother cooking the mushrooms and meat separately, but stuff the raw sausage mixture into the mushroom caps. I also halved the amo...
I made this tonight for a thanksgiving side! The taste was wonderful! The whole plate was devoured. I bought sweet Italian sausage without the casing and I only had string cheese mozzarella on ...