Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 276
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Beat sugar, butter, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl; beat in eggs, one at a time, until sugar mixture is smooth. Stir flour mixture into sugar mixture until incorporated. Spread batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the brownies comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Mix peanut butter and chocolate chips together in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until chocolate chips are melted, stirring every 30 seconds, 1 to 2 minutes. Fold crispy rice cereal into peanut butter mixture; heat in microwave until mixture smooth and spreadable, about 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle brownies with marshmallows and bake until marshmallows are slightly cooked, 2 minutes. Pour chocolate mixture evenly over marshmallows. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Per Serving: 276 calories; 15.9 30.8 5.9 34 180 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Delicious! Very rich and goes well with a big cold glass of milk.
In the middle of making this (marshmallow part on brownie) my husband came in the kitchen and said with such enthusiasm "HOLY COW! What's that?!!"turned out pretty good...my recommendations: onl...