Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 276 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Beat sugar, butter, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl; beat in eggs, one at a time, until sugar mixture is smooth. Stir flour mixture into sugar mixture until incorporated. Spread batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the brownies comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Mix peanut butter and chocolate chips together in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until chocolate chips are melted, stirring every 30 seconds, 1 to 2 minutes. Fold crispy rice cereal into peanut butter mixture; heat in microwave until mixture smooth and spreadable, about 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle brownies with marshmallows and bake until marshmallows are slightly cooked, 2 minutes. Pour chocolate mixture evenly over marshmallows. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Per Serving: 276 calories; 15.9 g fat; 30.8 g carbohydrates; 5.9 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 180 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
In the middle of making this (marshmallow part on brownie) my husband came in the kitchen and said with such enthusiasm "HOLY COW! What's that?!!"turned out pretty good...my recommendations: onl...