Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 267
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Prick potatoes all over with a fork. Place each potato on a piece of aluminum foil large enough to cover completely. Spread 1 tablespoon butter on each potato; coat liberally with hot sauce and sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Wrap each potato tightly in foil. Place potatoes into a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are tender, 45 minutes to an hour depending on size. Unwrap and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- THIS POTATO WILL NOT BE HOT-TASTING. The Frank's Red Hot® will leave spices that permeate the potato skin and leave it tasting wonderful and so flavorful. Garnish with butter and/or sour cream, chives, and any other goodies you like on your potatoes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 267 calories; 11.8 37.5 4.5 31 1650 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I did enjoy these. After the potatoes were done I cut them open and drizzled the remaining hot sauce that accumulated in the bottom of the foil, added a dollop of sour cream and sprinkled choppe...