Ingredients1 h servings 160
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Line bottom of prepared baking dish with bread cubes. Beat eggs, milk, 2 tablespoons sweetener, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and vanilla extract together in a bowl; pour mixture over bread cubes. Let stand 10 minutes (or refrigerate up to overnight if desired).
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons sweetener with remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle mixture over the casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is set and topping is crunchy, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 160 calories; 5.5 18.6 8.5 129 270 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
I had some leftover Italian bread and this recipe was a great was to use it up. I added some over ripe bananas that I needed to use up also, and it came out nice.
4.5 Stars: It took getting used to it being thin, but it is supposed to be like French Toast, so it makes sense. I assembled and refrigerated for 8 hours. Very good and no sugar-free flavor at...
Super easy to make!Please look at my recipes on the site, your opinion is important to me , thank you
This is wonderful. I have been looking for a way to lower the fat and sugar in things and I sure did not miss them in this. I like it as is and have done the cream cheese dollops as Paula did ...
I let it sit overnight in the fridge, like the recipe suggested. I also put a few little pieces of 1/3 less fat cream cheese cubes (about 2 ounces total) over the top. It was good, but I did h...
No changes and voila -perfect!!! Can serve with fresh fruit on top and still nutritious! The better the bread the lower the glycemic index/go for it!
This was very good. I changed it up a little,though. I left out the sweetener and put all the cinnamon in the egg/milk mixture. I only baked it for 30 minutes and it was good, but I think it ...