Ingredients18 m servings 39 cals
- Measure and pour ingredients in order listed above, from wet to dry in your blender and blend until smooth. You may need to blend some as you go with a regular blender. Once blended, you can put the batter in the fridge to chill or just set it on the counter while you heat up your frying pan to medium heat. You can put a little vegan butter, about a 1/2 teaspoon in the bottom of your non-stick pan for the first pancake. Once it bubbles, you'll know the pan is hot enough to start cooking the pancakes.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter in the non-stick pan per pancake. Wait until bubbles form before flipping the pancake with a spatula. (If bubbles don't form, the pan isn't hot enough.)
- Heat the other side until cooked through. You will get a feel for the timing after your first pancake.
- Serve immediately with your favorite topping: syrup, jam, or chocolate.
- Note: The first pancake is usually your tester to see if your pan is hot enough or too hot.
- By Kendra Hubbell
Per Serving: 39 calories; 2.7 g fat; 3.1 g carbohydrates; 0.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 215 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Fluffy! Texture is very much like regular pancakes. I dotted a few of the pancakes with a few chocolate chips.
These turned out really well. I would heed the advice of blending each time you add a few ingredients if using a regular blender. I had to add more coconut milk to compensate for adding all th...
These pancakes are great! Even my kids loved them! I added 2 teaspoons of cinnamon but they were fantastic! I will never eat regular pancakes again.
Theses were amazing!!!! It's been hard finding a good gf pancake, thank you, I did add some cinnamon to the batter and they tasted great.