Ingredients25 m servings 114
- In large bowl stir together Simply Potatoes, Better'n Eggs, flour, green onion, pepper, salt, and baking powder.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook 4 latkes at a time: spread 1/4 cup potato mixture for each latke into 3 1/2-inch circles in skillet.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes, turning once. Repeat with remaining potato mixture and add oil to skillet as needed. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- * Substitute all-purpose flour.
Per Serving: 114 calories; 0.1 24.1 3.9 0 500 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These turned out pretty good. I have made other potato latke/pancake type recipes and I noticed they were a tad more crisp than this one. These were a little on the dry side but good flavor non...
Great taste and easy to make. Definitely will make this recipe again.