Ingredients30 m servings 145
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and top with a wire rack.
- Mix brown sugar, chili powder, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl. Dredge both sides of each bacon slice in the brown sugar mixture. Wrap a coated bacon slice around each pretzel rod, leaving a small space at the bottom of pretzel uncovered for easy handling. Arrange wrapped pretzels on the wire rack atop the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crisp, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Break pretzel rods in half and cut bacon slices in half for appetizer bites if desired.
- By placing the bacon on top of a rack, the renderings (fat/grease) will drop into the baking sheet, leaving the bacon to crisp and your oven clean. If making more than 1 batch on same sheet, change foil after 2nd batch to prevent burning of caramel/grease collection.
- Easy clean-up: Your baking sheet will come out of the oven looking like a candy coated mess. Don't worry, place the pan in hot water and the caramel-bacon residue will dissolve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 145 calories; 3.3 24.6 4.5 6 607 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Sweet, salty, heat, bacon...what'd not to love?! I was prepared to fall head over heels for these, but, sadly, did not. Despite using Oscar Meyer (R) Center Cut bacon (which is wicked then and...
Great recipe! These are super easy to make and taste great. The sweet and salty snack made a great appetizer. I made them the night before a party and put them in the refrigerator. I served them...