Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 558 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a pizza pan and sprinkle corn meal into pan.
- Poke several holes into pizza crust and place into the prepared pizza pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is heated through, about 5 minutes. Remove crust and turn oven heat down to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat; cook and stir onion and garlic in hot butter until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Stir basil, oregano, and Parmesan cheese into onion and garlic. Spread onion mixture evenly over pizza crust; top with 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Heat imitation crab in the saucepan over medium-high heat until warmed through, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle imitation crab over pizza, followed by tomato and corn kernels. Top pizza with remaining 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Season with Italian seasoning.
- Bake in the hot oven until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, 10 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 558 calories; 23.5 g fat; 54.8 g carbohydrates; 35.2 g protein; 84 mg cholesterol; 935 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
super incredibly delicious.. used Summer Squash Pizza Crust from this site instead of the crust recipe included.. didn't use exact measurements.. just eyeballed it.. used canned crab instead of...