Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 543
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until crumbly and no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside in a bowl. Cook and stir onion and green bell pepper in the same skillet until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir onion, green pepper, and spaghetti sauce into ground beef.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Let pasta cool slightly and stir beaten eggs and Parmesan cheese into spaghetti.
- Spread spaghetti mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Spread ricotta cheese over pasta mixture in an even layer; top with ground beef mixture. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over the top of the casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is set in the center and the cheese topping is melted and lightly browned, about 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 543 calories; 24 42.9 37.1 151 752 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I also make this recipe, only I use cottage cheese instead of ricotta. This is a favorite of my two kids, they love to eat spoonfuls of this between two pieces of garlic bread. This is a great c...
We thought this was good. I had to add some garlic salt to the meat for flavor. The ricotta was hard to spread evenly. I think next time I will mix the egg, parm, and ricotta with the noodles a...
this is an old family favorite...I make it with a bit more seasoning, and addition of sausage and a layer veggies.
I followed the recipe as written. This was good, although the spaghetti was all suck together when I was trying to serve it up on the plates. I did add a little oil when i cooked the pasta to ...