Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 538 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Melt Saute Express(R) square in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
- Add chicken.
- Saute 4-5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Spread peanut sauce over pizza crust. Top with broccoli slaw, green onions, cheese and chicken.
- Place pizza directly on oven rack. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with cilantro and peanuts.
Per Serving: 538 calories; 18.9 g fat; 60.8 g carbohydrates; 32.5 g protein; 68 mg cholesterol; 1012 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made this for my husband, who absolutely loved it! He said to be sure and save this recipe to make it again. Will share it with my family also. Has a nice little kick to it, and the slaw and pea...