Saute Express® Saute Starter Garlic Chicken Pizza
made it | 0 reviews |
Land O'Lakes Test Kitchen
"Pizza night is made easy with this flavorful chicken and two cheese pizza."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 463 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Melt Saute Express(R) square in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
- Add chicken.
- Saute 4-5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Brush liquid from pan over pizza crust. Top with spinach, chicken and cheeses.
- Place pizza directly on oven rack. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese melted.
Per Serving: 463 calories; 15.3 g fat; 51.6 g carbohydrates; 30.8 g protein; 63 mg cholesterol; 880 mg sodium. Full nutrition