Saute Express® Saute Starter Confetti Chicken
made it | 0 reviews |
Land O'Lakes Test Kitchen
"Busy weeknights call for easy meals. This one fits the bill--it's quick and full of flavor."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 341 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine pico de gallo and black beans in small bowl; set aside.
- Melt Saute Express(R) square in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
- Add chicken.
- Saute 13-18 minutes or until chicken is golden brown on both sides and done (165 degrees F). Remove from skillet.
- Stir rice and corn into skillet until coated and heated through.
- Slice chicken; serve over rice mixture. Top with pico de gallo and black beans.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 9.9 g fat; 34.3 g carbohydrates; 28.4 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 826 mg sodium. Full nutrition