Saute Express® Saute Starter Chicken Fajitas
made it | 0 reviews |
Land O'Lakes Test Kitchen
"Spice up chicken and vegetables easily for everyone's favorite chicken fajitas."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 766 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Melt 2 Saute Express(R) squares in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
- Add chicken.
- Saute 13-18 minutes or until chicken is golden brown on both sides and done (165 degrees F). Remove from skillet. Cut into thin strips.
- Melt remaining 1 Saute Express(R) square in skillet. Add bell peppers and onion. Cook 5-7 minutes or until softened.
- Heat refried beans in microwave until warm. Spread over tortillas.
- Top each tortilla with chicken, pepper mixture, cheese and additional toppings.
Per Serving: 766 calories; 31.8 g fat; 73 g carbohydrates; 43 g protein; 117 mg cholesterol; 1321 mg sodium. Full nutrition