Ingredients8 h 55 m servings 456
- Grease a 9-inch fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup walnuts into the prepared pan. Arrange dinner rolls in the pan.
- Mix brown sugar and pudding mix in a small bowl; sprinkle evenly over the rolls. Add raisins and 1/2 cup walnuts.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; sprinkle evenly over raisin and walnut layer. Pour melted butter over the entire roll mixture. Cover pan loosely with plastic wrap and a towel; place on a baking sheet. Allow to rise at room temperature for 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Remove towel and plastic wrap from pan, keeping the fluted tube pan on the baking sheet in case ingredients overflow.
- Bake in the preheated oven until rolls are cooked and browned, about 30 minutes. Place a sheet of aluminum foil over rolls midway through baking if they brown too quickly. Cool in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes before turning onto a plate.
- Cook's Note:
- For the rising process, what I do is warm the oven to about 300 degrees (149 degrees C) and then turn off the heat. I put the rolls in the oven to rise overnight since the house is usually too cool.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 456 calories; 16.4 71.7 8.3 23 423 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This recipe is known in my family as "Butterscotch Bubble Loaf". We have been making it for years. We don't add raisins, but I will have to try it that way sometime. Some people make this rec...
I've been looking for this recipe...lost it a while back. Thanks for posting, this is a WONDERFUL and easy Christmas morning delicacy.
This is soooo easy n long has been our family favorite. Especially if young ones plop the hard frozen rolls in a pan the night before n think you are CRAZY! They fluff up overnight n become a ...
I'm a Pastry Cook and I made this after a friend asked me to make Sticky Buns. This recipe is quick, easy, and tastes like it was made at a Bakery. I doubled all ingredients except the rolls and...