Siri's Heart Sugar Cookies
Ingredients32 m servings 288
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until fluffy. Add 1 egg, allowing it to blend into the butter mixture before adding the next with the vanilla extract.
- Dissolve cream of tartar in milk; beat into the butter mixture. Add 4 cups flour and pinch of salt; beat until doughy.
- Spread 1 cup flour onto a flat work surface. Roll the dough out on the prepared surface; cut out in desired shapes until all dough is used.
- Bake on non-stick baking sheets in preheated oven until cookies are set in the middle, about 12 minutes.
Per Serving: 288 calories; 9.3 45.6 5.3 44 153 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This is an EXCELLENT recipe! I added a little salt but that is all I did differently. The dough was very easy to handle and I believe this will become a go to recipe for sugar cookies.
Did not like this recipe at all. The cookies were not sweet nor did they have a good flavour. Very disappointing. I would not recommend this recipe to anyone.
I did not care for this recipe. Even after adding plenty of extra sugar, these were not sweet at all. The dough was difficult to work with and did not come out looking nice.