Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 513 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a large skillet saute leek in olive oil until slightly browned.
- Add asparagus and saute until cooked through.
- Add roasted pepper *and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta 1 minute less than the package directions.
- Drain pasta reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
- Add cooking water to sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add pasta to sauce and toss. Remove from heat.
- Add cheese and basil; toss to combine and serve.
- *To roast peppers: rub with 2 tablespoons olive oil and bake in the oven at 400 degrees F for 40 minutes. Place in a paper bag for 10 minutes for easy peeling.
Per Serving: 513 calories; 19 g fat; 71.6 g carbohydrates; 17.7 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 174 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1