Ingredientsservings 364 cals
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a large skillet saute garlic and oregano in olive oil until slightly yellow in color.
- Add zucchini and asparagus and saute for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta 1 minute less than package directions. Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup cooking water.
- Add cooking water to sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add pasta to sauce and toss.
- Remove from the heat and add Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. Toss to combine and serve.
Per Serving: 364 calories; 14.5 g fat; 46.6 g carbohydrates; 14.4 g protein; 12 mg cholesterol; 220 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
Very bland. Too much pasta per vegetable amoutn
I made some slight modifications because I did not have oregano or Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. I just used Parmesan grated cheese instead. Also I only used one medium size zucchini instead of tw...
I loved this recipe but I added some chicken to it to make more of a meal out of it
This recipe is badly flawed, although with the following steps you can make it delicious. First break off the ends of all the asparagus before cutting in fine rounds. Then use ONLY 1/4 of a box ...
I added more Parmesan to make the sauce cheesier. A home run; delicious!
The parmesan cheese melted into a single clump as I stirred and much of what little vegetables there were, got caught up in the ball of cheese. I really liked the fresh oregano in the recipe th...