Pasta Bake with Broccoli and Cheese
made it | 0 reviews |
"This cheesy, comforting pasta bake is made healthier with broccoli florets and PLUS pasta, giving you additional protein, Fiber and ALA-Omega 3."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 930 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook PLUS(R) Elbows for 7 minutes.
- Add broccoli and continue cooking 2 additional minutes.
- Drain and mix together, elbows, broccoli, 3 cups of mozzarella cheese, milk, 3/4 cup of Parmigiano cheese, onion, eggs and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmigiano and mozzarella cheeses.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 930 calories; 36.8 g fat; 82 g carbohydrates; 67.1 g protein; 271 mg cholesterol; 1899 mg sodium. Full nutrition