Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 401 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring water, brown sugar, and 1/4 cup butter to a boil in saucepan until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is syrup-like; reduce heat to low and keep warm.
- Beat 2 tablespoons butter and white sugar together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth.
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon together in a separate bowl; add gradually to the butter mixture alternately with the milk, beating to integrate each addition before adding the next until you have a moist batter. Fold raisins and walnuts into the batter; pour into prepared baking dish. Drizzle the syrup over the batter.
- Bake in preheated oven until firm, 40 to 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 401 calories; 13 g fat; 69.6 g carbohydrates; 4.9 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 319 mg sodium. Full nutrition