Beefy Now and Later
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 679
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a large casserole dish.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil. Cook zucchini in the boiling water until soft but not falling apart, 10 to 15 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef, onion, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in the hot skillet until the ground beef is completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Add zucchini and chopped green chilies; cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Combine cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, and egg in a large bowl; add ground beef mixture and cooked rice. Stir mixture until evenly mixed; pour into the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is bubbling and the cheese is melted and slightly browned, 30 to 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 679 calories; 27.5 65.4 40 120 971 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2