Ingredients50 m servings 196 cals
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Mix flour, seafood seasoning, and salt in a large resealable plastic bag; place chicken breasts in bag, seal, and shake to coat chicken with seasoned flour. Place chicken into a roasting pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a breast reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), 35 to 40 minutes.
- Mix hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and unsalted butter in a large bowl. Toss baked chicken breasts in hot pepper mixture to coat; serve.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe also works great with chicken wings in place of the chicken breasts! Use 2 pounds with the ingredient portions above.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 8.4 g fat; 5.3 g carbohydrates; 23.5 g protein; 76 mg cholesterol; 1355 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
I tried this recipe with chicken wingettes and absolutely loved them! The perfect wings to satisfy those that like dry wings and those that like wet wings. I will definitely be making these agai...
This is tasty but very strong. I liked the old bay on the chicken but the sauce was a little intense for me. next time I think I'll use it on the side to dip into rather than coat the whole chic...
I liked this dish, it really picked up the Old Bay seasoning. I did add about half of the hot sauce called for.
This was a good recipe, my family liked it but also found the sauce a little too intense. If you don't like spicy you will find it has a kick. Definitely a good 4 star recipe and I will make aga...
Yum. I double the amount of Old Bay but that's because I love Old Bay.
I used chicken with the bone and Cajun seasoning and a old bay because I didnt have enough Old Bay. It was a delicious dish I made mashed potatoes and green beans marinated in butter and salt an...
I made the wings and they came out awesome. Followed the recipe exactly and cooked them at 400 for an hour flipping them halfway. Seriously the crispiest wings in the oven I've ever had.