Ingredients50 m servings 196
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Mix flour, seafood seasoning, and salt in a large resealable plastic bag; place chicken breasts in bag, seal, and shake to coat chicken with seasoned flour. Place chicken into a roasting pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a breast reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), 35 to 40 minutes.
- Mix hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and unsalted butter in a large bowl. Toss baked chicken breasts in hot pepper mixture to coat; serve.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe also works great with chicken wings in place of the chicken breasts! Use 2 pounds with the ingredient portions above.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 8.4 5.3 23.5 76 1355 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I tried this recipe with chicken wingettes and absolutely loved them! The perfect wings to satisfy those that like dry wings and those that like wet wings. I will definitely be making these agai...
This is tasty but very strong. I liked the old bay on the chicken but the sauce was a little intense for me. next time I think I'll use it on the side to dip into rather than coat the whole chic...
I liked this dish, it really picked up the Old Bay seasoning. I did add about half of the hot sauce called for.
Yum. I double the amount of Old Bay but that's because I love Old Bay.
This was a good recipe, my family liked it but also found the sauce a little too intense. If you don't like spicy you will find it has a kick. Definitely a good 4 star recipe and I will make aga...
This was easy and delicious. I used thin sliced chicken cutlets and sautéed them instead of baking. My family loved the Old Bay seasoning and for the sauce I used only half the Tabasco for just ...
I used chicken with the bone and Cajun seasoning and a old bay because I didnt have enough Old Bay. It was a delicious dish I made mashed potatoes and green beans marinated in butter and salt an...