Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 482 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl. Combine flour and bread crumbs together in a separate bowl.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Dip each cabbage wedge into the whisked eggs; press cabbage wedge into the flour mixture until fully coated. Shake off any excess flour mixture.
- Fry the coated cabbage wedges in the hot oil until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from the hot oil with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese onto each of the fried cabbage wedges.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary. We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 482 calories; 23.7 g fat; 52.4 g carbohydrates; 15.7 g protein; 102 mg cholesterol; 413 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Really good basic recipe however it needs some work. First, do not core the cabbage wedges (or at least not completely) in order to help keep them from possibly falling apart. Secondly, there is...