Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 308
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pot or deep fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Rinse wings in a colander and pat very dry with paper towels. Deep-fry wings in batches of 5 or 6 until partially cooked, about 10 minutes; drain on paper towels and let wings cool slightly. Return wings to the hot oil and fry a second time until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes per batch. Drain on paper towels.
- Transfer wings to a large mixing bowl and toss with hot wing sauce to coat. Use tongs to transfer wings to prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Brush wings with any leftover wing sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until surface of wings is nearly dry, about 15 minutes. Serve on platters with carrot sticks, celery sticks, and blue cheese dressing.
- Cook's Note:
- Be sure to pat the raw wings dry with paper towels after rinsing them or the oil will splatter badly when the wet wings are put into it.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 308 calories; 27.6 6.6 9.5 28 654 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This recipe is very nice. I just tried mine and I left it to bake for 30 minutes instead of 15. Tasty And everyone like it. Thank you
These were GREAT!!! I little too spicy for me with the chicken wing sauce but I made half with barbecue sauce and they were great!!!