Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 101 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat butter and almond butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until creamy, about 30 seconds. Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt until thoroughly combined. Beat egg, milk, and vanilla extract into moist ingredients.
- Beat whole wheat flour and as much of the all-purpose flour as the mixer can handle; stir remaining flour into dough.
- Combine 3 tablespoons sugar with ground almonds in a shallow bowl. Pinch off dough and roll into 1-inch balls; roll balls in almond-sugar mixture. Place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are firm and tops are cracked, 8 to 10 minutes. Immediately press a chocolate almond kiss into middle of each cookie; let cool.
Per Serving: 101 calories; 5.3 g fat; 12 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 63 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
A new favorite! I was looking for something like the classic blossoms recipe that my daughter could eat.... she has a peanut allergy. These are perfect! Love them and making them again tomorro...