Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 20 m servings 441
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Mix gelatin and water in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently until gelatin is dissolved and mixture is warm, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour eggnog into a large bowl; gradually stir gelatin mixture into eggnog. Refrigerate eggnog-gelatin mixture until thickened, 2 to 3 hours.
- Beat eggnog mixture with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat egg whites in a glass or metal bowl until foamy. Gradually add sugar and nutmeg, continuing to beat until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites will form sharp peaks. Fold egg white mixture into eggnog mixture.
- Pour eggnog pudding into a serving bowl and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. Spoon pudding into 8 individual serving bowls; add raspberries to each serving.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw eggs. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw eggs. Learn more about egg safety from our article: Making Your Eggs Safe.
Per Serving: 441 calories; 19.1 51.3 17.5 150 191 Full nutrition