Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 635 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Season water with salt to taste (optional).
- Marinate the mozzarella cheese with 2 tablespoons oil, a pinch of salt and black pepper, and fresh basil.
- Meanwhile, cook the garlic and remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until garlic turns slightly yellow.
- Add the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and saute over high heat for 1 minute.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, along with the green beans in the same pot. Drain and toss with the tomatoes.
- Stir in the marinated cheese mixture before serving.
Per Serving: 635 calories; 24.6 g fat; 78.1 g carbohydrates; 26.8 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 368 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1