Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 184
- Puree raspberries in a blender or food processor; pour mixture through a strainer to remove seeds.
- Beat eggs and sugar together in a bowl until smooth. Stir raspberry puree, half-and-half, cream, corn syrup, and lemon juice into the egg-sugar mixture.
- Transfer raspberry cream mixture to the ice cream maker. Freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Cook's Note:
- If you do not have an ice cream maker, pour mixture into 8x8-inch square pan and place in freezer. Freeze until firm, about 3 hours. Scrape into bowl and beat until smooth. Place back into 8x8-inch square pan and freeze for another 3 hours. Beat once more. Freeze until ready to serve.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw eggs. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw eggs. Learn more about egg safety from our article: Making Your Eggs Safe.
Per Serving: 184 calories; 8.9 25.7 2 52 27 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
Wow! This was delicious! I was skeptical of using that many raspberries but definitely worth it. I didn't change a thing in the recipe. Tart and sweet taste that captured the fresh taste of t...
I used Fat Free Half & Half, substituted the heavy whipping cream for Vanilla Almond Milk and did not put in the corn syrup for a low calorie Raspberry Ice cream... It is good! It's 166 calories...
I cut down the sugar to 1 1/8 cup and didn't include the corn syrup, and it ended up being wonderful for my mochi, it also had a beautiful color. I think that adding the amount of sugar and corn...
I doubled this and made it for a large party. I left out the corn syrup and it was awesome. A double batch filled up my old school ice cream maker.
This recipe was DELICIOUS. So smooth, creamy, and tasty. It remained scoopable after freezing, at least in my ice cream maker. I did substitute the corn syrup with 1/4 of sugar that I mixed with...
I made this for Easter family dinner. I did not have fresh raspberries so I used frozen fruit of various kinds. Made to much for my machine so I made in two batches.It was so good and very easy....
Made *exactly* the same as the recipe called - it tastes incredibly wonderful & delicious!