Grandma Trumbetas' Coconut Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
Ingredients1 h servings 381 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Beat cake mix, peanut butter, eggs, and 2 2/3 tablespoons softened butter together in a large bowl until you have a smooth batter. Spread about 2/3 of the batter into the prepared baking dish; press remainder into small balls and set aside.
- Stir frosting, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and 2 teaspoons softened butter together in a bowl until smooth; spread atop the layer of batter in the baking dish. Lightly flatten balls of batter with your fingers and spread atop the frosting mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into 24 squares to serve.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you do not cool completely, the cookie filling will run out of the middle.
- Expect the sides of the cookies to stick to the pan a bit. Try to separate from sides of the pan within a few minutes of taking it out of the oven.
Per Serving: 381 calories; 20.3 g fat; 48 g carbohydrates; 6.1 g protein; 26 mg cholesterol; 273 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made the recipe per the instructions. Very rich dessert, addictive as can be! Great with a glass of milk.
These taste like they were made in a five-star restaurant... indulgent and extraordinary. I've saved the recipe for holidays, birthdays, and special gifts. you for an incredible recipe!