Christmas Eggnog Cheesecake
Ingredients5 h 20 m servings 492
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Process graham crackers in a food processor to make crumbs; pulse 1 teaspoon sugar, ginger, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon with crumbs once or twice to combine. With processor running, drizzle butter into crumbs just to incorporate. Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; cool on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir 3/4 cup sugar, flour, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, and cloves in a bowl. Beat sugar mixture into cream cheese until smooth; beat in egg. Slowly beat eggnog into cream cheese mixture, followed by vanilla extract. Pour cream cheese filling into spring form pan over the crust. Tap pan lightly on a work surface to release air bubbles.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Spread sour cream over filling. Return to oven and bake 5 more minutes.
- Cool in pan on a rack until cool to the touch, about 30 minutes, before refrigerating to chill thoroughly. Sprinkle with ground nutmeg to taste before serving.
Per Serving: 492 calories; 38.1 30.1 9.1 138 341 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was a really good recipe and my guests enjoyed the cheesecake very much. If I make this again though I would not bother with the sour cream topping. Instead I think I would try to make a se...
Absolutely disgusting. Worst recipe I've made off the internet. Cost was closer to $1.85 each. I'm not a newbie to baking and this recipe was easy to understand and follow. I used every lis...
Made it for the first time for company last night. it was.a total hit. Best cheesecake I have ever made