Ingredients1 h servings 185
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter together in a bowl; press into the prepared pan.
- Pour 2/3 the sweetened condensed over the graham cracker crust. Sprinkle chocolate chips, marshmallows, coconut, pecans, and cranberries over the sweetened condensed milk layer; press into the pan. Drizzle the remaining 1/3 sweetened condensed milk evenly over the toppings.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping is golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in the pan for at least 20 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 185 calories; 10.1 22.8 2.5 16 89 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Very good. A little messy and they fall apart fairly easily, but tasty.
Love these bars! Just made them again for our quilting group of ladies. Forget the parchment paper, I just used Pam and it worked fine. Love the taste the craisins add:)
These bars are amazing! I did make a few small changes. I used 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs instead of 1 1/2 cups. I used about 3/4 cup of chocolate chips and might even use less next time. I...