Coconut Buffalo Chip Cookies
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 199
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Beat coconut oil, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a separate bowl until creamy and smooth. Beat eggs and vanilla extract into coconut oil mixture. Mix flour mixture into coconut oil mixture until just blended. Fold rolled oats, corn flakes, chocolate chips, shredded coconut, and raisins into the batter.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of batter onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of cookies are lightly browned and middles are cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool cookies on the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 10.2 27.1 2.2 12 76 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
These were super easy and good. I have never baked with coconut oil before--a not a big baker--and the taste was really nice. They made the house smell divine. The only thing I wasn't sure of...
I didn't have enough coconut oil, so added olive oil to finish out a cup. Omitted the corn flakes, as I didn't have any. Instead of white sugar, I used Splenda, which I use instead of white s...
Made these cookies with my granddaughter after school today and we both loved them! I didn't have cornflakes or raisins, so just omitted them. We cut both the brown sugar and white sugar in ha...
Like other reviewers, we cut the sugar and were glad we did. We ended up putting 3/4 a cup of each instead. Otherwise it was awesome as written!
I used Craisins instead of raisins and added walnuts. Awesome chunky cookies.
These turned out amazing!!! Only change I'd make next time is to decrease the sugar a bit - they are too sweet. I didn't have cornflakes, and so just added another cup of oatmeal. I also used...