Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 445 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Cover bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray with 2 tortillas; top with layers of half each of the turkey mixture, sour cream and cheese. Repeat layers; cover.
- Bake 40 min. or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted, uncovering after 30 min.
- Serving Suggestion: For added colour and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favourite Kraft Dressing.
- Special Extra: Top with chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce and chopped fresh cilantro just before serving.
- Substitute: Prepare using leftover roasted chicken.
Per Serving: 445 calories; 13.5 g fat; 56 g carbohydrates; 26.9 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 1278 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1