Beef Sliders Stuffed with Walnuts and Gorgonzola
made it | 0 reviews |
California Walnuts (Canada)
"Walnuts and Gorgonzola are a classic flavor pairing. Here this dynamic duo shine in irresistible mini-burgers!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 214 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat oil in a heavy saucepan over medium heat and saute bacon until just cooked but not crisp.
- Add shallots and cook until translucent. Add mushrooms and continue cooking until water evaporates, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a large mixing bowl and let cool. Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and egg to mixture. Add beef and gently mix by hand until all ingredients are incorporated, without over-mixing.
- Divide mixture into 16 equal portions. Form into thick patties, about 1-1/2 inches thick and 2-1/2 inches in diameter, tucking a piece of cheese and 2 walnut halves into the centre of each patty.
- Grill patties on medium-high heat until cooked to preferred doneness. Serve in small dinner rolls or between baguette slices with desired condiments.
- *You can substitute 2 (24-inch) baguettes, sliced into 8 equal portions, then sliced horizontally.
Per Serving: 214 calories; 11.1 g fat; 16.5 g carbohydrates; 11.7 g protein; 38 mg cholesterol; 440 mg sodium. Full nutrition