Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 703
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Break sausage into an ovenproof skillet over medium heat; cook and stir, breaking the meat into small pieces as it cooks, until completely browned, about 10 minutes. Drain excess fat from the skillet.
- Stir spaghetti sauce, cannellini beans, and thyme through the drained sausage. Bring the mixture to a simmer; cook at a simmer until hot, about 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat; stir cheese through the mixture until melted evenly throughout.
- Arrange crescent roll dough triangles atop the sausage mixture in a spiral pattern with points of dough toward the center, covering the sausage mixture completely.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden brown and meat mixture is hot and bubbly, about 12 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 703 calories; 37.7 51.3 30.9 60 2055 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
We liked this! I doubled the amount of crescent rolls and made it into a full pot pie with a crescent layer on top and bottom. Also added onion and garlic to the meat and a bit more seasonings l...