Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 436 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix flour, garlic salt, and black pepper together in a shallow dish.
- Gently press beef cubes into the flour mixture to coat evenly.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir beef in batches in hot oil until browned completely, about 5 minutes per batch. Remove browned beef with a slotted spoon to a bowl until all beef is browned.
- Stir water and beef stew seasoning mix together in a slow cooker until the seasoning is dissolved into the liquid. Add browned beef, potatoes, onion, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, and hot pepper sauce.
- Cook on High, 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours. Add frozen corn and continue cooking until the corn is hot, about 30 minutes more.
- Partner tip: Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 436 calories; 13.4 g fat; 38.3 g carbohydrates; 39 g protein; 100 mg cholesterol; 934 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
It's a great, easy beef stew! I added Kale and Sriracha to take this amazing recipe to the next level.