Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 436
- Mix flour, garlic salt, and black pepper together in a shallow dish.
- Gently press beef cubes into the flour mixture to coat evenly.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir beef in batches in hot oil until browned completely, about 5 minutes per batch. Remove browned beef with a slotted spoon to a bowl until all beef is browned.
- Stir water and beef stew seasoning mix together in a slow cooker until the seasoning is dissolved into the liquid. Add browned beef, potatoes, onion, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, and hot pepper sauce.
- Cook on High, 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours. Add frozen corn and continue cooking until the corn is hot, about 30 minutes more.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 436 calories; 13.4 38.3 39 100 934 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
It's a great, easy beef stew! I added Kale and Sriracha to take this amazing recipe to the next level.
This stew has a lot of flavor! Really enjoyed it on the slightly hot side. Didn't change anything and will make this again, with more corn next time.