Crunchy Chicken Casserole
Ingredients55 m servings 642 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix chicken, cream of chicken soup, celery, rice, mayonnaise, eggs, lemon juice, onion, and salt in a large bowl. Transfer mixture to a 9x13-inch baking dish. Mix corn flakes and margarine in another bowl; sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbly and golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- May be made the day before and refrigerated. If made before, put the flakes on just before baking.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 642 calories; 50.4 g fat; 25.8 g carbohydrates; 21.6 g protein; 216 mg cholesterol; 1095 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
We made this for dinner and it is delicious! I put frozen peas in it as well. Awesome!
Followed directions but it lacked flavor. My husband grabbed the pepper and I did not feel it was worth the effort.
Great Recipe. Easy to modify to suit you tastes and still works out. I halved the mayo and used part sour cream. I exchanged Panko for the corn flakes and carrots for the celery. The carrots d...
I altered the recipe somewhat, we are not big fans of celery, so I left it out. I did not have the lemon juice or corn flakes so that got left out too. I did however top with a pound of cooked b...