Chicken, Eggplant, and Green Beans Casserole
Ingredients1 h servings 362
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir flour into melted butter until smooth; cook for 1 minute. Stir sour cream, onion, garlic powder, sugar, nutmeg, salt, and pepper into the flour mixture until evenly mixed; add ground chicken and green beans. Cook and stir mixture until chicken is completely browned and the onion is translucent, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Arrange eggplant rounds into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Spread chicken and green bean mixture over the eggplant. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Mix cracker crumbs and 1 tablespoon melted butter in a bowl until crackers are evenly moistened; sprinkle over the Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until top is golden and cheese is bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 362 calories; 26 12.1 20.6 93 544 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
We really enjoyed this for something different. I get eggplants in our co op and I have trouble using them as they are not really a favorite of ours. This was quick to prepare and the crunchy to...
Left the cheese, sour cream, and chicken out for my sister. She really liked it.