Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 389
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lay out the leg of lamb on cutting board with the inside of the lamb facing you. Drizzle olive oil evenly over the lamb. Sprinkle oregano and basil over the lamb. Top lamb with artichoke hearts, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic; season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the lamb around the stuffing. Bundle the lamb with kitchen twine to keep from unrolling. Wrap lamb in aluminum foil and place in a baking dish.
- Roast in preheated oven to your desired degree of doneness, or an internal temperature of 150 degrees F (70 degrees C) for medium, about 90 minutes. Set aside to rest in a warm area for 10 minutes before slicing. Reserve pan juices for serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 389 calories; 25.7 11.5 29.6 105 602 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Wonderful change of pace from the normal rosemary seasoned lamb dishes. Lots of juices retained by cooking it wrapped in foil. Great flavor. Only thing that is a challenge is getting it rolled ...
This is my recipe and I hope that you like it. Try as I may, I cannot get any pictures of it to load. There is a series of pictures on my home page pertaining to this recipe. If any of you ma...
I made this for my wife's birthday as lamb is her favorite and artichoke hearts are her second favorite. We had several people over and everyone agreed it was 5 stars. It did take a little lon...