Ingredients45 m servings 352 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut top quarter of pears off; create a well by scooping out the core, being careful not to puncture the bottom of the pear. Arrange pears in a shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle maple syrup over pears. Place 1 tablespoon brown sugar and 1 tablespoon butter in each pear; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated oven until pears are easily pierced with a fork, 35 to 50 minutes. Serve with ice cream.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 352 calories; 15.4 g fat; 56.6 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 45 mg cholesterol; 114 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I'm familiar with baked fruits for dessert, and am normally a HUGE advocator for butter, but the butter just sat inside the pear as it baked, and when I took it out, it splashed everywhere, and ...
This was ok, but nothing special. I used oil rather than margarine, but once I tasted the pears, I felt it didn't really need it - a spritz of oil spray would have done the trick. The maple syru...
Not being a big fan of pears I was a little skeptical that I would like these, but I did. I added extra cinnamon, because I really like cinnamon and then I took the liquid that was produced whi...
Made this ages ago while a kiddo, could not remember exact details. I was thrilled to find this and bake up a fresh pear, tasted just as I remembered. :) I cannot use cinnamon so opted out. Did...