Ingredients8 h 20 m servings 125
- Whisk soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic together in a bowl; pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add the flank steak, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove flank steak from the marinade; shake to remove excess moisture. Discard remaining marinade.
- Cook steak on the grill until beginning to firm and is hot and slightly pink in the center, about 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Slice against the grain of the meat to serve.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 125 calories; 4.6 5.2 14.8 25 1095 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Very tasty. I made a 2 lb. portion of beef. Next time I wouldn't use so much Soy sauce and may add more heat to it.
I put this together in the morning for that nights dinner. The Worcestershire sauce was a little overwhelming in both smell and taste. Our steak wasn't as tender as I would like but I doubt if...
This is a very simple marinade. It's tasty nonetheless. At this time there are only two other reviews. One cited too much soy sauce while the other cited too much Worcestershire sauce. It's ...