Ingredients8 h 20 m servings 125 cals
- Whisk soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic together in a bowl; pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add the flank steak, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove flank steak from the marinade; shake to remove excess moisture. Discard remaining marinade.
- Cook steak on the grill until beginning to firm and is hot and slightly pink in the center, about 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Slice against the grain of the meat to serve.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 125 calories; 4.6 g fat; 5.2 g carbohydrates; 14.8 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 1095 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Very tasty. I made a 2 lb. portion of beef. Next time I wouldn't use so much Soy sauce and may add more heat to it.
I put this together in the morning for that nights dinner. The Worcestershire sauce was a little overwhelming in both smell and taste. Our steak wasn't as tender as I would like but I doubt if...