0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 20 m servings 607
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 whole ham)
- Place ham into a large pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer ham for 1 to 2 hours. Cut away and discard any rind and visible fat.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Score the ham in a diamond pattern and place into a roasting pan. Stir Dijon mustard and brown sugar in a bowl until thoroughly combined; brush mustard mixture onto the ham. Press a whole clove into the center of each scored diamond shape. Pour peach nectar into the roasting pan. Combine pineapple and maraschino liquid in a small bowl.
- Bake ham in the preheated oven for 3 hours, basting frequently with the pineapple juice mixture and peach nectar.
- Arrange pineapple rings over the ham and secure with toothpicks. Secure a maraschino cherry in the center of each pineapple ring with a toothpick.
- Bake ham until browned, tender, and fragrant, 1 to 2 more hours, basting ham and fruit frequently with pineapple juice mixture and pan juices.
- Cook's Note:
- Coat left over slices with juices! They are even better next day! I personally cook it 2 days before Christmas, carve it, refrigerate with juices, and then just heat it again in the oven on Christmas Eve. It loses the presentation, but the taste is worth it.
Per Serving: 607 calories; 30.3 42.8 39.2 111 2451 Full nutrition