Ingredients20 m servings 464 cals
- Preheat grill pan or panini machine to medium heat.
- Spread center of each roll with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise. Assemble sandwiches with remaining ingredients, except butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread small amount of butter on top and bottom of each roll; place sandwich either in pan on onto panini machine and grill. Cook 5 to 7 minutes.
- (If using a pan, press sandwich down with a pan lid. Cook sandwiches about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until bread is toasted.)
- For mayonnaise: whisk all ingredients together in small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Note: This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled.
Per Serving: 464 calories; 26.6 g fat; 40.8 g carbohydrates; 17.4 g protein; 60 mg cholesterol; 742 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I LOVED THE IDEA OF THIS PANINI!!I USED WHAT I HAD ON HAND i USED A LOAF OF HOMEMADE BREAD INSTEAD OF ROLLS,I USED SWISS CHEESE,ADDED SOME ROASTED RED PEPPERS AND USED TURKEY AND HAM!! DELICIOUS...
Delicious! I used a whole wheat sandwich roll for me and whole grain sandwich bread for the kids. We all loved it!
I made this vegan by using vegan mayo & Daiya-brand provolone & Tofurkey-brand cheese & meat. The bread I used was La Brea “French dinner rolls” found in our grocery bakery. I set the sandwiches...
This went over well with everyone. I switched the bread to French Baguettes, delicious canvas for the mayo! I added garlic salt and Cavenders no salt to the mayo mix, and combined with everyth...