Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 245 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mist a baking pan with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Season chicken breasts with Sister's Season Mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Reserve 4 tablespoons pan juices. Chill chicken and chop coarsely.
- In a mixing bowl, gently toss next 7 ingredients together with chicken, adding more mayonnaise if desired. Top each toasted rolls with a small amount of Gruyere and 1 tbsp of chicken salad for Sister Schubert's Parker House Rolls and a bit more for the Sister Schubert's Dinner Rolls. Garnish with toasted almonds.
- *or 8 Sister Schubert's Dinner Yeast Rolls, sliced in half and toasted
- Makes 32 small or 16 larger open faced sandwiches
Per Serving: 245 calories; 13.9 g fat; 15.6 g carbohydrates; 14.6 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 354 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
excellent recipe but missed something in the instruction part. Most cooks would know how to put it together anyway but that is why I gave it 4 stars. also cut back on pickle relish due to my ow...