Ingredients50 m servings 245
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mist a baking pan with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Season chicken breasts with Sister's Season Mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Reserve 4 tablespoons pan juices. Chill chicken and chop coarsely.
- In a mixing bowl, gently toss next 7 ingredients together with chicken, adding more mayonnaise if desired. Top each toasted rolls with a small amount of Gruyere and 1 tbsp of chicken salad for Sister Schubert's Parker House Rolls and a bit more for the Sister Schubert's Dinner Rolls. Garnish with toasted almonds.
- *or 8 Sister Schubert's Dinner Yeast Rolls, sliced in half and toasted
- Makes 32 small or 16 larger open faced sandwiches
Per Serving: 245 calories; 13.9 15.6 14.6 65 354 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
The salad was very good. I am not a fan of the flavorings/herbs. I will not be keeping this in my rotation.
excellent recipe but missed something in the instruction part. Most cooks would know how to put it together anyway but that is why I gave it 4 stars. also cut back on pickle relish due to my ow...